DO NOT CHOOSE QUANTITY.
ONLY place the number of pallets needed in the "NUMBER OF PALLETS" space.
All sod orders will be DELIVERED.
Since sod is a living, perishable plant, it is cut to order and should be installed immediately. Your order is typically cut the afternoon or night before your delivery date and delivered to our yard before business hours to be prepared for delivery to your yard.
- Sod orders placed through this website will be filled in 3-4 business days.
- Pallets, unless noted, are 504sf each
We guarantee our sod to be alive, true to name as sold and in good condition upon pick-up or delivery. There is no guarantee, expressed or implied, for the survivability of sod under conditions beyond our control (i.e. insufficient watering, improper installation and handling, chemical or fertilizer burn, or sod left on pallet beyond the day of delivery).
Zeon sod will enliven any residential or commercial lawn, sports field, or golf course. This dense and fine grass is drought-tolerant, weed-resistant, and can tolerate extreme heat and cold. Zeon is prized for its adaptability and its success in the hot Southeastern climate.
- Use: Residential and Commercial
- Hot Weather Tolerance: Good
- Shade Tolerance: Good – requires 3-4 hours of filtered sun per day
- Wear Resistance: Excellent
- Salt Tolerance: Very Good
- Recovery From Injury: Excellent
- Winter Color: Dormant
- Mowing Height: .5″ to 2″
- Disease, Weed & Insect Resistance: A well-maintained lawn will provide the best resistance against weeds, disease and insects. Zeon possess a very dense root system that helps prevent weed problems.
- Soil and Fertilization: Recommended annual fertilization rate is 1-2 lbs. of Nitrogen per 1,000 sq. ft. Use split applications with 1 lb of Nitrogen in the spring to encourage new growth and 1 lb of Nitrogen in mid-to-late summer to promote healthy growth into the fall and winter. Recommended weed killers are MSMA and 2-4D.
- Watering: Apply 1″ of water as a deep soaking every 4-7 days during hot or dry periods. Avoid frequent, shallow watering after sod is established.
- Mowing: Needs to be mowed every 5 to 7 days during the growing season at a mowing height of .5″ to 2″ for a high quality lawn.
- Fungicides: Tolerant to Chipco 26019, Banner, Prostar, Lynx, and Eagle. Fall applications of Banner, Daconil or Bayleton to prevent rust to zoysia lawns.