THREE PALLET MINIMUM for delivery. For pick up, please call the office at 770.963.8227.
Available for delivery or pickup at our Lawrenceville/Grayson location ONLY.
DO NOT CHOOSE QUANTITY.
ONLY place the number of pallets needed in the "NUMBER OF PALLETS" space.
All sod orders will be DELIVERED.
Since sod is a living, perishable plant, it is cut to order and should be installed immediately. Your order is typically cut the afternoon or night before your delivery date and delivered to our yard before business hours to be prepared for delivery to your yard.
- Sod orders placed through this website will be filled in 3-4 business days.
- Pallets, unless noted, are 504sf each
We guarantee our sod to be alive, true to name as sold and in good condition upon pick-up or delivery. There is no guarantee, expressed or implied, for the survivability of sod under conditions beyond our control (i.e. insufficient watering, improper installation and handling, chemical or fertilizer burn, or sod left on pallet beyond the day of delivery).
Ensure the success of your next high-traffic turf project by laying JaMur sod. JaMur is drought-resistant and hardy, making it ideal for residential, commercial, and industrial areas that will endure heavy foot traffic. JaMur grows densely, uses less water than many similar varieties, and can recover easily from moderate traffic.
- Use: Residential and Commercial
- Hot Weather Tolerance: Good
- Shade Tolerance: Good – requires at least 3 hours of filtered sun per day
- Wear Resistance: Excellent
- Salt Tolerance: Good
- Recovery From Injury: Excellent
- Winter Color: Dormant
- Mowing Height: 2″ Medium
- Disease, Weed & Insect Resistance: A well-maintained lawn will provide the best weed control but JaMur responds exceptionally well to Iron if problems do arise.
- Soil and Fertilizer Needs: Recommended annual fertilization rate is 1-2 lbs. of Nitrogen per 1,000 sq. ft. Use split applications with 1 lb of Nitrogen in the spring to encourage new growth and 1 lb of Nitrogen in mid-to-late summer to promote healthy growth into the fall and winter
- Watering: Apply 1” of water as a deep soaking every 4-7 days during hot or dry periods. Avoid frequent, shallow watering after sod is established.
- Mowing: Needs to be mowed every 5 to 7 days during the growing season at a mowing height of 2-3” for a high quality lawn, mow too low and weeds are likely to gain a foothold.
- Fungicides: Tolerant to Iron applications, Chipco 26019, Banner, Prostar, Lynx and Eagle. Fall applications of Banner, Daconil or Bayleton to prevent rust to zoysia lawns.