Available for delivery or pickup at our Lawrenceville/Grayson location ONLY.
Pugster® Amethyst Butterfly Bush
The optimum amount of sun or shade each plant needs to thrive: Full Sun (6+ hours), Part Sun (4-6 hours), Full Shade (up to 4 hours).
Top reasons to grow Pugster Amethyst butterfly bush:
- Appealing true-blue flowers add hard-to-find color to any type of garden or landscape.
- It produces full-sized flowers on a compact, dwarf frame.
- Thick, sturdy stems ensure better winter hardiness in zone 5 than other dwarf butterfly bush.
- Fragrant Flower
- Continuous Bloom or Rebloomer
Photo and Information: Proven Winners
Buddleia, Pugster® Amethyst 3G
- Available for delivery or pickup at our Lawrenceville/Grayson location ONLY. Once your order is submitted, an account representative will confirm our stock and contact you with pickup and/or delivery details. We will collect payment at this time. Orders placed Monday - Thursday before noon, will be available the next day. Orders placed on Friday -Sunday will be available on Tuesday.