How does saving time, labor costs, travel costs, and dumping fees on your hardscape projects sound?
We realize your hardscape projects involve a lot of effort. Excavation and getting machinery into tight places for walkways, patios, and pool decks can be nearly impossible. Gator Base can be handled by one person and carried easily to limited-access areas like hills, stairs, narrow alleys, and between buildings.
Gator Base is an environmentally friendly product that's been created to replace crushed stone as a base to paver installations. It boasts some pretty impressive ways to save…
- Save 5 inches of crushed stone
- Save 5 inches of needless excavation
- Save the cost of truck and driver on the road
- Save on costly dumping fees
- Save wear and tear on machinery
- Save on labor costs
- Save overall installation time
- Increase profit
Check out this comparison of what 5 Gator Base units can replace:
The Gator Base product is so easy to install.
- Excavate to the height of the paver plus Gator Base plus ½" of compacted
- bedding sand.
- Level and compact the area.
- Add Geo-Fabric and compacted bedding sand.
- Install Gator Base.
- Install Pavers and Gator Edge.
- Sweep, Compact, and Blow off the Gator Maxx Polymeric Sand.
- Water and Blow to set everything into place.
To see more images and testimonials, see the Gator website.
Buck Jones Nursery's Grayson location will be hosting a Gator Base and Gator Rock Bond installation workshop on Thursday, July 23 from 9am until 1pm. RSVP to Josh Marlette at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-963-8227 by July 20. $10 pre-registration required.